Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I don't have time to write blogs

I was talking to one of my close friend. He said, when do you get time to write these blogs? You always say you are so busy working 8-10 hours a day, sometimes even more then when do you get the time to write all this?

My Honest response...I write 50 percent of my blogs when I am in meetings :)
To which his reaction was : So true, project manager don't have any work :)

Well, jokes apart, in reality you don't need time to write blogs. You just need to have a blog registered and your fingers ready to draft your random thoughts. Just ready to document everything and anything. Without worrying about the grammar. Yes, that is the first step to blogging. Start documenting in draft mode.
Second Step : Don't be in a hurry to publish. Wait, gather all your random thoughts on the topic.
Third Step : Organize it.
Fourth : Review it.
Fifth : Publish it.

Step 1 is they key, you need to make sure you document your thoughts on paper. Unless you do that you will never be able to start a blog post, forget about publishing it. And last and the most important thing, don't worry whether your readers or followers are going to like it. Just write. That is your Karma.

No comments: